Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sugar

You got me wanting you.


I can't help myself, I love you and nobody else.



(And in honor of the recent holiday:) 
I want candy! Lots of candy!




Hello. My name is Becky 
and I'm a sugar addict.

I love sugar. Sugar does not love me.
I love sugar for the sweet taste. It instantly satisfies. It provides a rush.

But sugar always lets me down. There's always a crash later. I get a headache. I get stiff and my joints ache. It get....well, to put it nicely, I get irritable and grouchy. (Some might say bitchy.) Sugar turns me into a not nice, not good feeling person. But it's so addicting that I keep wanting more not matter how much I know it will hurt me later. It's a vicious cycle.

I'm tired of this cycle. I need to remind myself of why I like NOT eating sugary sweets. I need to remember the positives of eating healthy, low-sugar/no-sugar treats. I need to remember what sugar turns me into (a not nice person who doesn't feel good). I'm going to post these reminders by my pantry.

No comments:

Post a Comment