Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Hello 2019!

Hello, 2019!

My words to guide this year are freedom, life, abundance.

I want to be free from my addiction to sweets. Free from judgment towards myself. Free to wear all my clothes again, not just my most stretchy leggings and tunics that stretch over and hide my belly.

I want freedom from debt. Freedom to travel. Freedom to give generously.

I want to live a life of abundance and not be held back by fear!

To help me on the path towards this, I've set some intentions for January.

I intend to be kind, loving, and gentle towards myself. To not speak words of judgment but powerful, positive, kind words of life.

To start, I intend to focus on freedom in my physical health and fitness.

I intend to fuel my body with healthy, whole foods, not processed foods like fast food, pasta, or bread. I intend to eat homemade food with lots of veggies. I intend to limit my sugar and consume only sugar found naturally in food.

I intend to do yoga every morning. I intend to get my step goal every day. I intend to go to the gym to lift weights twice a week.

I intend to count all my calories. I intend to watch my macros so they are in the range that works for me. I intend to plan all my meals, and only eat what I plan each day.

I intend to say have strict self-discipline this month to get myself "back on the wagon". I know this will be hard. I know this will at times seem limiting. But I know this will give me the fitness freedom I desire.

I know I can do this. I did it before when I began my 100 pound weight loss. God has given me the ability and strength. With His help I can do it again!

But this time, I don't want to do it alone. I want a team. I want oeople experiencing similar struggles with similar goals. If this sounds like you, consider this your invitation to join me. Let's begin our journey in 2019 together. Let's be Urban Hiker Girls and Guys together.

No comments:

Post a Comment